Don't want to start your Menutech from scratch? Check out our data import options 📥:
A data import consists of the mass upload of already existing datasets (dishes, recipes, technical sheets, inventory information, locations...) to a Menutech account.
What can you import?
We can import any dataset you want to include in your Menutech account:
- Menus (using one of our templates or using your own graphics).
- Dishes (with prices, descriptions, allergens, translations).
- Recipes (ingredients, quantities, allergens, preparation methods).
- Special diets (diet names, restrictions and dish alternatives)
- Other information (inventories, suppliers...).
How can you import data to my account?
We can import any of the following machine-readable formats:
- .xls and .xlsx
How much do data imports cost?
Mass data import and format conversion are subject to a separate Service Offer.