Payment dates and late payments
Do you want to know more about invoice dates? 📅 Here is useful information about your Menutech subscription fees' due dates:
When is my subscription invoiced?
The invoice date of your Menutech subscription depends on the chosen payment method:
- SEPA direct debit and card payments are invoiced in advance at the beginning of every subscription period (monthly or yearly).
- Bank transfer payments are invoiced one year in advance, hence count on a minimum subscription period of 12 months.
What happens if I am late with a payment?
Your data, menus and food information are kept safe on your Menutech account. Your access, however, is blocked until any pending payment is paid off: you will not be able to create, edit or share menus until then.
How long does it take for my payment to be processed?
The processing time of your payments depends on your chosen payment method:
- SEPA direct debit payments are processed through our payment partner GoCardless, and are charged to your bank account on the 3 following working days since the payment order is issued.
- Card payments are processed through our payment partner Stripe, and are charged to your card immediately after the payment order is issued.
- Bank transfer payments are to be paid off within the deadline indicated on the corresponding Invoice or Service Offer.